Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Our Listener from India and his club's newsletter :
A Radio Listeners & Social Welfare Organization
Estd: 1972, Regd.No from different radio station-
DW 1/373/84, RVA Be-23-AR-55, VOR 367, CRI 1-053-
Mailing Address: - 49/36,
Lane, PO- Khagra, Dist- Murshidabad
West Bengal, India, 742103,
President: - Shivendu Paul,
: 091 9434 8 5 8 4 9 7
President: - Shivendu Paul,
CLUB ACTIVITY REPORT 2011
A. DX Activity or Radio based Program
1. We listen to various programs from different international radio stations, analyzing the contents and creativity and we pass on our findings to the broadcasters in question.
2. We hold a DX meeting each month and carry out social activities.
3. We grow interests for radio program of new listeners and distributed program schedule, frequency chart, stoker, view card, calendar etc.
4. 12th & 13th November we organized a DX Meet & DX –Philatelic Exhibition. This is our annual club program. In this occasion we arrange a blood donation camp, drawing & recitation competition, cultural program.
B. Social Activity
1. Our members have organized a Free Coaching centre (class ) for poor family students. In the year 2011, 125nos of students reading regularly.
2. When Government Blood Bank unable to supply sufficient blood, then we organize blood for people with agreement for an exchange donor next time necessity of another people. It is a chain rule system.
3. We regularly donate blood 75nos Thalasemia children, this blood is very essential for there life.
4. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday our club members distributed DOT’S (TB) patient’s medicine which is supply by health department, GOVT. of India& UNICEF.
5. We collected sample file medicine from different doctors and distributed poor family patients.
6. Our members are also working together with the Murshidabad Eye Care and Donation Society for awareness of eye donation movement. We collected eye whose family egger for eye donation after death and our members send it eye bank for cornea replacement or research of medical department. Any people can know details by phone, toll free number is 1053.
7. We organized free of cost eye cataract operation for poor family people. We collect money from people door to door.
8. We work With Child Line service- Missing child rescue network, child labor, trafficking.
9. We work different school level program like NCSC(national children’s science congress), Summer vacation Camp( through low cost no cost materials).
Activities in different times in this year 2011
1. 1st January with total club members (85nos) arranged an educational tour and picnic.
2. 20th February we organized a Book Donation program for 200 poor family students.
3. 27th March we organized a Health Checkup Camp. 250 Patient attend this camp.
4. This year 150th Birthday (25Baishak Bengali calendar- 9th May) of Nobel Poet Rabindranath Tagore.We organized a cultural program “Rabindra-Jointi”. This program included song, poet of Rabindranath Tagore & Discussian about Nobel Man.Almost 100 cultural people participated& enjoyed this program.
5. 9th May – In Birthday of Rabindranath Tagore we open a Library in our club.
6. 9th May – In Birthday of Rabindranath Tagore we also open a Laboratory for school student in our club house.
June 5, 2011
is World Environment Day. Our club members, students; local people organized a
conscious rally in the morning ,
IST (utc0200-0300) in our local area. The program organized with the help of
district information and cultural centre& district administration. After
the rally a talk show & seminar organized.
Participants were distributed cap, t-shirt, & small
8. 6Th & 7th August we organized two Rally for awareness & movement for two Blood donation Camp 11th & 15th August (15th August only for women’s – where all blood donors are women).
11th August 75 donors
& 15th August our independence day 240(all are women) donors
donated there valuable blood for thalasemia children.
9. 6th & 7th August we also organized a workshop for guide teacher & evaluator for program of National Children’s Science congress.
10. 13th August celebrated as Raksha Bandhan program which was first start for peace and brotherhood, by Nobel Poet Rabindranath Tagore.
11. 15th August celebrated Independence Day.
12. 4th September arranged a seminar for eye donation movement.
13. 25th September we organized District level competition of National Children Science Congress. There students submit & demonstrated their projects from different schools of our district.
14. 12th &13th November we organized a Blood Donation camp for Thalasemia children. 138 people donate there blood in this camp. In those days we also arrange a cultural program, Drawing & recitation competition.
15. 18th December we opened a chemotherapy unit for cancer patient. It is the first time open by any NGO in our district except state head quarters. In this purpose we arranged a motor bike rally in our town on 11th December.
16. We celebrated different days (New Year Day, 23rd January-Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Birth day, 26January Republic Day, 15th April Bengali New Year Day, May day, 9th May Rabidranath Tagore Birth Day, 25th May Najrul-jaonti, World Environment Day, 15th August Independence day, World Aids Day, World Disability day, Teachers day, World Amateur Radio day, X-mass day etc) with proper rules and responsibilities.